CCVF is dedicated to…
- Educate all service providers that interface with victims of violent crime, including police officers, justice system personnel, victim service providers and front line staff on victims needs, both immediate and long term
- Assist all levels of governments, public add private service providers with a clear understanding of protections needed and services required by those victimized by violent crime are heard at public and private hearings on issues pertaining to legislative change and victim assistance.
- Awareness, including general public awareness of victimology and the shortfalls within victim services with a focus on proactive, positive change for victims of violent crime.
- Research, to provide reliable competent data on the status of crime victims, their needs, long term viability of programs, necessary programs to assist victims of violent crime.
- Assist in providing equal educational opportunities to victims of violent crime.